Seminar Information Security Technology
for the OWINFO.
Available files (including the schedule).
Important dates in 2015:
- First lecture: Feb 2
- Deadline topic preferences Round 1: Feb 6
- Topic assignments Round 1: approx. Feb 9
- Deadline topic preferences Round 2: April 3
- Topic assignments Round 2: April 8
- Deadline first paper: April 20
- Last lecture: June 15
- Deadline second paper: July 8
The research areas for 2015 are RFID security&privacy (round 1) and side channel attacks (round 2).
The seminar consists of two rounds. Each round consists of the introduction to a research area
(given by a lecturer), followed by students selecting a topic, and presenting the topic
both orally and in writing.
Students will also review each others' presentations and essays.