Seminar Information Security Technology
for the OWINFO.
Important dates in 2013:
- First lecture: Feb 04
- Deadline topic preferences Round 1: Feb 15
- Topic assignments Round 1: Feb 18
- Deadline topic preferences Round 2: April 26
- Topic assignments Round 2: April 29
- Deadline first paper: May 10
- Deadline reviews 1st paper: May 24
- Grades for round 1: ...
- Last lecture: June 17
- Deadline second paper: ...
- Deadline reviews 2nd paper: ...
- Final grades: ...
The research areas for 2013 are RFID security&privacy (round 1) and side channel attacks (round 2).
The seminar consists of two rounds. Each round consists of the introduction to a research area
(given by a lecturer), followed by students selecting a topic, and presenting the topic
both orally and in writing.
Students will also review each others' presentations and essays.