Seminar Information Security Technology
for the OWINFO.
Important dates in 2014:
- First lecture: Feb 3
- Deadline topic preferences Round 1: Feb 7
- Topic assignments Round 1: Feb 10
- Deadline topic preferences Round 2: April 4
- Topic assignments Round 2: April 7
- Deadline first paper: April 25
- Deadline reviews 1st paper: ...
- Grades for round 1: ...
- Last lecture: June 16
- Deadline second paper: ...
- Deadline reviews 2nd paper: ...
- Final grades: ...
The research areas for 2014 are RFID security&privacy (round 1) and side channel attacks (round 2).
The seminar consists of two rounds. Each round consists of the introduction to a research area
(given by a lecturer), followed by students selecting a topic, and presenting the topic
both orally and in writing.
Students will also review each others' presentations and essays.