Alessandro G. Amadori
- PhD Student at the TU/e (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven)
Eindhoven University of Technology
Department of Mathematics and Computer
P.O. Box 513
e-mail: a [dot] amadori [at] tue [dot] nl
Room: MF 6.060
I graduated in Mathematics at the University of Trento, Italy, in 2013. After getting my bacherlor degree in Mathematics, I recevied my master degree cum laude in Cryptography, Coding Theory and Computer Algebra at the University of Trento. Since September 2016, I moved to the Netherlands and I am currently working as a PhD Student at the TU/e on the COWBOIS Project regarding White-Box Cryptography under the supervision of Prof. dr. Wil Michiels (TU/e and NXP Eindhoven) and Prof. dr. Chris Brzuska (Aalto University).
- White-Box Cryptography
- Software Security
List of Publications
- On the Security Goals for White-box Cryptography. To appear in TCHES 2020, Issue 2 ePrint
- A DFA Attack on White-Box Implementations of AES with External Encodings. SAC 2019
- Doubly Half-Injective PRGs for Incompressible White-Box Cryptography. CT-RSA 2019, ePrint
- On the discrete logarithm problem for prime-field elliptic curves. FFA , ePrint
- SAC 2019, Selected Areas in Cryptography, 16/08/2019, Waterloo, (CAN): A DFA Attack on White-box Implementations of AES with External Encodings.
- WhiBoX: White-box Cryptography and Obfuscation, 18/05/2019, Affiliated Event during Eurocrypt 2019, Darmstadt (GER): A DFA attack on White-box implementations of AES with external encodings.
- Ei/PSI Seminar, 29/10/2018, TU/e, Eindhoven (NED): DFA on AES with Byte External Encodings
- 2nd CryptoAction Symposium, 27/03/2017, Amsterdam (NED): Attacks on White-Box Crypto: State of the Art
- BunnyTn 6, 16/11/2016, Trento (ITA): On Summation Polynomials for Elliptic Curves
I am TA of the bachelor course Computer Network and Security (2IC60). Here you can find the material for the Labs.
- LatinCrypt 2019
- IndoCrypt 2017
- Sports: Judo (2nd Dan Black Belt), Swimming
- Playing the guitar
- Check out my LinkedIn Profile
- Check out the Ei/PSI Homepage
- My Erdös number is 3: Erdös, Montgomery, Bos, Amadori